Private Tor Network
- 2017: Updated to use Docker Swarm
- 2016: Created a private tor network image
- 2017: Built entropy analyzer for obfs4
- 2015: Tools to attack and defend from fingerprinting phantomJS and Selenium
- 2015: STDOUT library used to simulate actual human typing to mess with Andrew
Tor exit node project
- 2017: Presented a workshop at Interlock Rochester
- 2016: Setup multiple exit nodes
Tor Research Workshop
- 2017: TBA
- 2015: Run at BSidesROC
Rochester 2600 intelligence gathering
- 02-06-2017: That was a terrible idea. Roll back.
- 02-05-2017: Upgraded to wallabag
- 2016: Building with instapaper API
- 2015: Slack and skype bot integration
- 2016: Release font to 2600 group
- 7/6/2014: Initial alpha release
- 7/13/2014: Beta public release
- 5/20/2013: Returned to being a wimp and took everything down in compliance with DMCA request.
- 12/9/2012: Stopped being a wimp and posted everything.
Tor Convergence Notary
- 10/12/2012: Turned off – lack of interest.
- 10/11/2011: Hosting the first ever convergence notary that is a Tor hidden service.
- 10/26/2013: Replaced with anylfest.
- 10/6/2011: Codenamed TheJaku, this tool is an attempt to perform a cursory vulnerability review on Android devices and apk’s with a focus on the AndroidManifest.xml file.
- 10/5/2011: SshUnTunnel wasn’t a project but a PoC exploiting a simple vulnerability in the Android app, SSHTunnel. The vulnerability was with file permissions and used as a demonstration in a presentation for the Rochester Security Summit.
- 10/1/2013: Blew her up at Dias De Los Datos Muertes
- 5⁄2011: Lizbeth is my mannequin hardware hacking project.